Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey, that was sweet of you

I don't know who recently bought me a subscription to Time magazine. It just showed up on Saturday with Michelle Obama on the cover, like a perfect little present waiting to educate my mind. I LOVELOVELOVE Time magazine. I don't know why. Most of it I can't understand. Like an entire article this month on the silent war against the Taliban. What? WTF is a Silent War? WHO CARES! I can just turn the page and hear about how awesome it was Mrs. Obama wore a cardigan to meet the queen. Ballsy. Impressive.

So here's a special thank you, to you, whoever you are. I love Time. You're my new best friend. Completely gratuitous.

Love, Ash

P.S. If in fact no one bought me Time and on one of my many different debit/credit cards I'm being charged an absurd amount that I won't discover for another six months when they've already sucked 75 dollars from me I'll never see again, then please ignore this post. What I meant to say is "Eat it T.M. I hate you bloodsucking magazine salesman and I hope you die. This wasn't worth reading about a cardigan for, Mrs. Obama's or not."

I guess only Time will tell...get it? TIME will tell??? HA!