Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Things For Good Causes

Tomorrow, my coworkers, myself and my good friend Beth are teaming up at 9am to participate in the 5K for the Dillon Cope Foundation in Rochester Hills. All proceeds will benefit students at the University of Michigan or something in memory of one of their students. I wish I had more details other than that, but really, it will involve bagels, coffee and running shortly thereafter. Do you need to know much more?

And if that's not enough to tempt you, I'm not sure what is.

Pictures and stories of how Ashley fell down only forty steps into the race and had to be carted off on a gurney soon to follow.

Hopefully. Everyone loves a good "Remember that time you almost died exercising?" story. Almost as much as a "Remember that time you almost died DRINKING?" story.

No comments: