Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Like A Bastard On The Burning Sea

Does anyone remember that movie that Diane Keaton did a long time ago where she inherited a baby that she was TERRIBLE at taking care of and she ended the two hour fiasco by living on a farm in the middle of nowhere making her own apple-flavored baby food for the same company that fired her for having a baby to begin with?

More importantly, why do I watch that terrible film every time it's only TBS in the early hours of the morning on the weekends? It's not like it ever gets better with time! It's not like it even gets progressively more interesting the older I get. Like, hey, I've suddenly found an interest in making baby food for my own children!

Nope. Not even a little bit.

But I watch it. Just like I'm going to watch this delicious hunk of craptastic filmage when it hits the big screen. Because that's what I am. A sucker for Katherine Heigl, Josh Duhamel and a lot of poop.


The only real bonus you might gain from this is the song at the end, found here:



It's Passion Pit's - Moths' Wings. I haven't heard a lot of them yet, but from what I've got thus far, I'm digging it!

However, I'm not sure how much you can trust my taste anymore. I was just listening to Pandora with Scott, when near the end of a song I suddenly scream out "This is a JESUS song!" and Scott was all, 'Yeah I thought you knew that!"

And I'm all 'What?!? When is the last time I listened to Jesus music in front of you? Have you been stomaching this the whole time?!"
and he's all "Yeah, what of it?" and then I had to remind him that sometimes I need to be saved from even myself and that, as his role of the man, it's his responsibility to make these leaps in my honor.

That's right. Some of us even need to be saved from Jesus.

I can't wait to see what kind of results that's gonna pull up from Google Searches. And the comments! Heaven help me!

Ha. Get it? Alright, I'm done now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHERE YOU BEEN LOVEY?!??!! I need my blog fix. :)