Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Please...stop talking to me.

Today at the daycare I overheard the following:

Boy: You are the princess-
Girl: Wait! I don't want to be the princess.
Boy: You have to be the princess. I'M the ninja.
Girl: I'm not being the princess!
Boy: YOU HAVE TO BE THE PRINCESS I'M THE NINJA!
Girl: I'M NOT BEING THE PRINCESS
Boy: YOU HAVE TO BE THE PRINCESS WHO ELSE AM I GOING TO MARRY?!?!?!

and realized that actually, it's not far from dates I go on. Lesson: No more dating ninjas.

ALSO, a gem from my younger sister:

Afton "Watched The Miracle of Life in Biology today....that shit is GROSS."

Lesson: no babies. ever.

Lastly:

Student 1: Hey, let's play How old is the sub?
Me: Let's not.
Student 2: I say....19
Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Student 1: What? 22?
Me: I had to go to college to get here!
Student 2: Alright. 27.

Lesson: Kids are retarded.

OH and another sentence I never thought I'd hear:

Jeff: "Well...at least you have a story that trumps all others. I mean...you went to an ORGY."

I've had a long week and it's only Wednesday. Please give me til at least Friday to stop drinking and perhaps I'll be back.
wishing you no ninjas, babies, retarded kids or orgies.
just love.