Tuesday, June 30, 2009

INSERT GIRLY SIGH HERE

I know I just blogged yesterday and you probably couldn't give a craptastic care in the world about the fact that I am in love with this dress but please, if you'll take a moment out of your day, acknowledge one simple thing for me.
I am in LUST with this dress as well:


If only I could justify spending one hundred dollars on a polka dot love affair that I'll only realize on very few occasions. And by few occasions I mean unless someone calls 1954 and tells them I'll be there in a jif with a pair of pearls and a cardigan to vacuum your living room, I'm kind of stuck with nowhere to wear such a delight. Which is a shame because in reality this dress deserves so much more than vacuuming in style for Ward Cleaver. This dress deserves Tea with the Queen. This dress deserves African Safari hunt for exotic birds. This dress and I deserve one another!

I'm on modcloth.com strike until tomorrow night when I will inevitably break down and buy it anyway. In the mean time I hold Kelley responsible for this sudden, irrational obsession I have with adorable clothing for the summer. See, she infects your system slowly and unnoticably until suddenly you're choking on the fact that she's worn off on you so much there's no escape. Like lead paint poisoning!