Thursday, February 12, 2009

Got Snot?

"Two one eyed dogs, they're looking at stereos.
Hi-fi Gods try so hard to make their cars low to the ground."

I made it home. Driving sucks. Especially when you sneeze all over your steering wheel early on in the trip and find where exactly that sneeze landed like an hour later when you rub your hand in it and you scream out in surprise/disgust and don't have any car napkins and so you wipe it on your black yoga pants that you love and will never be able to look at anymore in the same way.

because they are now snot pants.

However, I did get that pseudo-job so it looks like there will be a lot less driving to be done in the future.
Tomorrow? Homework and coffee at Borders for most of the day as my life sucks. I will be getting some yummy lunch with mom, hopefully, to break up the work. This is all pending, of course, on how well my Nyquil works tonight. Last night it worked funny and I ended up dreaming I owned a horse farm but that all the horses had chicken pox and were dying and small children were blaming me because apparently my horse farm was open for petting and riding and the kids were less than happy with my pet care abilities. If I hadn't have woken up in cold sweats, screaming out "i didn't know horses could GET chicken pox" I'm sure PETA would have shown up with the cuffs.

time to watch Princess Diaries.
24 in body. 14 in spirit. (That sounds like a Dove commercial or something, doesn't it?)

No comments: