Sunday, July 12, 2009

Straight from my Inbox:

Kelley and I have been talking recently about a trip to Europe. Where and when we're not really sure but there are a ton of things we'd like to see and do and we've been shooting eachother the occasional 'Omg can we do THIS in Italy?' texts and emails throughout the week that keep us constantly pumped up, Arnold style. It wasn't until I read the following email from Kel that I realized how serious she is about going. See if you can figure out what she's most excited for:

There is NO ONE ON THIS PLANET I would rather ride a tandem bike in France with while chanting "je voudrais le frommage, et beacoup de vin, s'il vous plait!!" Versailles?? Hello!!

Can you imagine us in Italy....with our dark hair and overall loveliness....the men will fawn, we will marry and move there and eat pasta all day long.

Then how about Spain? Men in tight pants and short jackets encouraging angered bulls to charge them! HOT! (note to self: look for sturdy sinks).

Prague? Sophistication, classiness, adorable outfits. I'm in heart.

We could drop in on Vienna and Salzburg and pay omage (sp?) to Julie Andrews and the Sound of Music, charming little Austrian towns that we could EASILY grace with our presence.

How do you feel about Portugal? Kind of wanted to see it ever since the adorable girl in Love Actually said "just in cases". Agh.

Switzerland? They specialize in chocolate and fondue. CHOCOLATE AND MELTED CHEESE. I rest my case for reasons to visit.

This WILL happen...it's just a matter of when. I like your idea to use a travel agent as well...i'm looking at the EuroTrain info and not gonna lie...kind of confusing. It would be a huge comfort to have someone tell me the deal. Love it. Let's chat more about this plan.

I love you like fat kids love cake.
Love,
Me

Kelley Greeley | Senior Business Analyst | Electronics ||Target.com |33 S 6th St Minneapolis, MN 55402


If I'm not mistaken she wants European men and food SOON. Honestly, I can't argue with her. I would die to see all of these things with as many of my friends as I could find. Please locate your passports pronto and let me know if the European Man and Food hunt is on your agenda for 2009-10. And if not, no worries. More wine and cheese for us.

The story behind Kelley needing sturdier sinks to follow soon.