Monday, July 27, 2009

Confidentiality Blows Me

I wish to God that I could post one of the pictures I took of my students today.
Apparently there's this like, unspoken craptastic rule where you don't post pictures of other people's small children on the internet without their permission.

Therefore you will just have to imagine the shot I got of one five year old boy sitting upside down on the classroom bowl chair during silent reading today. There are like, sixteen other kids peering at his face while my coworker is using our first aid kit tweezers. on his nose.

TO REMOVE THE LEGO HE PUT UP THERE.

Oh yeah, this actually happens. Like not just in movies on the Disney Channel. But in my life. Apparently, more than once, albeit the last time it was a raisin but still. I can only imagine the number of times it will happen again. What creative objects kids will think "this would go GREAT in my nose" are in my future? Magic Eight Ball, BRING IT ON.