Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fair Is Fair

I wasn't really paying attention earlier this week when I recommended some Barcelona to ya'll, and for that I sincerely apologize. The fact is that I found the new Black Keys Album, Brothers, and I have had a hard time peeling it from my grasps. What to do, I said to myself this evening as I sat at my computer and had to decide between recommendations for tune-age? WHO DO I CHOOSE?

Clearly, it was a little like Sophie's Choice, if you can imagine the heartache and dilemma I was going through.

Finally, I decided thus: This is my blog, I can recommend how many damn songs as I want. Therefore, please behold The Black Keys singing Tighten Up with a puppet dinosaur:




AND Barcelona singing Come Back When You Can:



and you can send as many Thank You baskets of chocolate and gold as you wish.

No comments: