Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You Are Forcing Me To Remember

I swear when I saw Rachel Yamagata on a particularly heated episode of One Tree Hill years and years ago, she didn't look like this. Perhaps I'm wrong but I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that in that episode, Nathan wasn't the only one in that car who ended up with physical deformities as a result of a drunken Rachel and a runaway limo on a bridge drive into the local lake. Because YEESH Rachel Yamagata. Yeesh.

However, this song is so TTRRRAAAGGIIICCC. So slow and deliberate and SAD. The poor elephants. That's all I can think the entire time I listen to it. POOR, POOR, ELEPHANTS. And now, I have to look into adopting one which is going to be rough considering the cat and I are already having bed-space-sharing issues. I can only imagine what an animal who's poop can be weighed into the double digit pounds is going to do to the equation.

No comments: