Saturday, May 01, 2010

They Call Her Hostile, Hostile, Hostile, Hostile, Hooossstttiiillleeee.....

Does anybody else sit back and say out loud, to no one in particular, "When is someone gonna write a love song about ME?"

Every love song was about some person at some point and if you haven't listened to the radio recently, there are a lot of f'ing love songs out there. Songs of breaking up and getting back together...slow and fast love songs, about her booty and his eyes and her golden hair and COME ON ALREADY. Where all my musician friends at? Where is the love song about how nerdy I am, it's almost too cute to deny? About how every Friday I shave my legs, but only on Fridays? Isn't that kind of shit endearing? Isn't that the kind of crap guys fall over themselves for?

I've been listening to Parachute the past few days with my friend Mark. I think "She Is Love" has been on the radio recently but I really like this acoustic version found here:


and if you're looking for something a little more upbeat, I like them here too:


Coincidentally called: She (For Liz).

Of COURSE it's for Liz. CONGRATU-FREAKIN-LATIONS LIZ.

No comments: