Monday, March 29, 2010

Feeling A Little Cruella De Ville

For the past twenty minutes I have been cleaning up dog vomit from my kitchen floor while swatting away the ruthless creatures that created it, because that's what disgusting vermin do. EAT THEIR OWN VOMIT.

And after said vomit fiasco, and a string of expletives so outrageous that I'm even ashamed they came out of my mouth, I had to sit back and just relax for a minute before I chopped off several doggy heads and left them on pitch forks on the front lawn as a warning to all the rest of the dogs in the neighborhood that this isn't a PUPPY FRIENDLY ZONE. PUPPIES COME HERE TO DIE. BE FEARFUL ALL YE TERRIBLE VOMITING PUPS.

I sat back at my computer, dug deep into the crevices of my memory and said, "Self, what song was it that friends were recommending I listen to weeks ago that I might listen to in an attempt to calm myself off of this puppy skinning rage that will leave my mother dogless and me on PETA's most wanted list?"

Thus, I bring you Rogue Wave's Lake Michigan. Er, rather, Mark and Ryan bring you Rogue Wave's Lake Michigan. Enjoy.

And, for good measure:

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Sweet I was mentioned in your blog!