Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I'm In Bed With My Cat

I'm having a rough morning. I think it has some to do with the horrendous eyebrow waxing I had done, the exercise that immediately followed or the amount of mentally handicapped people walking around the world under the facade that they're actually fully functioning individuals that have the power to impact your life, they're just that good at faking it.

"You might think I'm intelligent, but you'd be wrong. I'm actually stupid is as stupid does. With really great hair, so I appear normal. Don't be fooled though...I'm quite stupid. QUITE. STUPID. Get ready for me to ruin your day."

It's like when you see someone in front of you in like at Kroger with six items and you get behind them because how long could it possibly take to get six items rung up EXCEPT that as soon as you get behind them they have a huge argument with the sixteen year old ringing them up because the fish was labeled on sale in the aisle, why is not ringing up on sale here in line and then the poor sixteen year old has to page someone ELSE to go find out the true price of said fish and this six-itemed woman has suddenly made you late for coffee and a scone with a friend and you're never coming back to this Kroger ever because this has just been that awful!

Like that. You never would have suspected that this woman could impact your life so negatively. And yet her and her unpriced fish has.

And then you have to get into the car and breathe in and out several times in an effort to get centered so you don't explode when you meet up with your friend over said scone, so you turn the radio on and you put in your Mat Kearney Cd "City of Black and White" because he's JUST THAT MAGICAL.

and everything is once again, alright.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your morning, if it makes you feel any better I was too sore to put on pants.

Now I want a scone. And a donut.

Beth said...

I dont know why it says anonymous, obviously its just me.