Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Wish I Liked Sand

This Andrew Belle character is making a splash on TV recently. The CW is definitely pimping his ass like you wouldn't believe, but I haven't heard this song on any of their shows yet, which is a godsend.

Sometimes, when you have to watch the cast of 90210 get drunk and sloppy, yet somehow still remain one of the rich and beautiful, the music becomes tainted for you. You know, like watching a homeless person drinking from a paper bag only to find out that they've got your favorite brand hidden in there.

That's an awful feeling.

Anyway, I've decided that I totally dig this song. I turn it on and picture myself with a surf board, which is odd, considering I've never surfed in my life. I can't even go under water without plugging my nose. And I'm scared of sharks. Essentially, I'm the last person on this planet up for surfing.

But I'm still loving this jam. Dude. Gnarly.

No comments: