Saturday, April 24, 2010

Everybody Wants To Be Loved

Let's hear it for Ingrid Michaelson who is adorably quirky and a fantastic singer. She held a contest recently for her fans to cover her work and while I would love to post her original version, because she's just that fantastic and upbeat, these girls who cover her are just ADORABLE. You really have to pay attention to the girl on the right in the very beginning because the joy on her face is beyond what I think Ingrid was trying to portray when she first wrote this song.

I love a song with a good message. And when clapping is an instrument.


**UPDATE: Oh F. I found another that I really love and felt like sharing. This contest is probably over too. Only I could sit on Youtube and listen to forty different versions of the same song.

1 comment:

kell said...

well didn't that just brighten my freaking day! cutest ever!!