Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss Popular

I got a new follower on Twitter this week. THAT ISN'T A COMPUTER GENERATED SEX-BOT.

Do you know how happy it makes me to generate followers on Twitter?
It's like making a new friend. It's like a small pat on the back that someone out there thinks you're kind of cool. AND THEY'RE REALLY ALIVE.

And sometimes these followers are super neat-o musicians hoping to catch a break in the ridiculous industry known as Show Biz. Seriously...why we're still allowing Ke$ha to wander around without a real name and literally singing the words "blah blah blah" on the radio is beyond me.
BEYOND ME.
But this kid...this sultry boy from London named Colin Macleoud is so adorably charismatic through song that I almost couldn't be distracted by the background expanse and beautiful beach he's walking across.

Almost, though. He's on some place called Isle of Lewis in the UK and it is officially on my list of places to visit right after I figure out where that foot lake is in Asia. You know. Before it completely disappears.


The EP is called The Boy Who Trapped The Sun and when I sent him a friendly message via Twitter(of course) to say how great I thought he was doing, he sent me a direct message back thanking me. Just like Rosi Golan did here! And I'm pretty sure this solidifies my celebrity status on Twitter. I'm basically just waiting from someone from the company to call me to confirm it is THE REAL Ashley Earp so they can put that fancy little "Verified Profile" check mark on it that all the celebrities have.
That's right, a2earp's 38 followers. You're in the presence of a legend.

No comments: