Sunday, April 11, 2010

What Exactly Is Lisztomania?

How come everyone is holding out on me? I feel like every time I start a new post about music I'm one step behind. I'm all "Have you heard about this crazy dude that died on the toilet?! His name is Elvis something and he is FANTASTIC" and everyone else is, of COURSE, "Yawn, Ashley. Blue Hawaii is so yesterday."

That's how I feel about Phoenix. I don't know who listens to them besides apparently my friend Matt who had them playing in his car the other day but I was intrigued and it turns out they're huge and I've been blind to their wonder.

They look a little old school and perhaps they are, I don't know nor do I care. All I do know is that I'm grabbing their CD next weekend as well as Elvis' Greatest Hits. And you should too.



*Here's a concept, kittens. When my link isn't working to actually hear the music: COMMENT SO I CAN FIX IT.

you bunch of dummies. This blog ain't gonna run itself, ya know.

2 comments:

Beth said...

When I read it, there was no link at all! And I thought, hmmmm she must have forgot to link the video.

Thaaaaaaank you <3

Ash in the Pitts said...

we can thank matt for his musical genius.
and you're totally right, I forgot. I just though for sure I'd have angry "HELLO STUPID. NO MUSIC. PLZ FIX THNX."

i love you.