Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jumping Jesus, Holy Cow

I forgot about David Gray until today. I don't know what happened. I'm thinking about writing him a personal letter of apology, I'm that torn up about it. It was like all of my sophomore year was devoted to this man and his incredible Bob Dylan-y craziness and lyrics and I really at one point thought that he MIGHT be better than even Britney Spears. (You shut your mouth, she was really huge then).

Anyway, I just received the best Valentines Day gift on the phone and it was so overwhelming that I was all "Where's my heart? In my ass!" with excitement that I had to find a song in which to prance about.

This is it.

This is my "so excited my heart is in my ass" song.

And I'm just so grateful. Happy Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Jamie Simpson said...

Yes, he rocks my face. Our wedding song was This Years's Love....awwwweeee memories!