Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Is Why I'm Going To Hell

I know that typically the featured video is of my family or friends or even me doing something odd or awkward...sometimes with a dog or a bucket of paint.

However, my good friend Kellee over at Business Casual posted this from Barely Political on Twitter this morning (wow that was a lot of cross referencing that just happened there) and I've never felt so conflicted before when laughing in my life. What is it about being a toddler that makes you so ridiculously top heavy that you can't stay standing for more than forty seconds at a time? And I mean, some of these kids bite it HARD but in such a completely hysterical way I found myself going "OHH!!" before the nonstop laughter kicked in. My favorite has to be the two kids who fall simultaneously while walking on ice. Or maybe the baby and the bear. You'll see what I'm talking about soon because there will be a small part of you that clicks "replay" nonstop while in your head you're screaming "Sinner! BABY KILLER!"

No comments: