Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Might Be A Lesbian Crush...

Seriously, what is there to not love about Amanda Seyfried? Granted, when I first saw her in Mean Girls, I was a little overwhelmed by Rachel McAdam's crazy character to really give her credit as the stupid girlfriend. However, she has really blown up since then. And Big Love.....God, don't get me started on my new obsession with Big Love.

Anyway, I know she sang in Mamma Mia and that was all fine and dandy, but apparently singing is one of this girl's many talents right after looking smokin' and being a versatile actress. Oh and she can dance. She has hair like flaxen seeds of golden grain (whatever that means). Have I mentioned how unashamed I am that I've noticed her hotness? Seriously. She's good lookin'.

Apparently she's on the Dear John soundtrack. I won't go into the crapfest that is that book (but fyi...don't read it...really, just save yourself the trouble....and the box of kleenex) but I had to hear it once I saw her name on the list of performers. There's something about her voice. The song isn't even all that great...it's slow and mopey and I can't even tell what it's really about...but her voice. I like it.

No comments: