Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What Happens When Women Build

This past weekend Kelley came to town just in time for Beth to buy a three part wall unit and throw us hammers on our way in the door in a sort of "go to town, I'll provide the crackers" type of arrangement. Now, I've seen the girl paint (which I'll get to later) so I was exactly opposed to have her look more than touch.

Until I realized that perhaps Kelley and I weren't much better at it either. How about you just run with this little tidbit: at more than one time we put screws into holes they didn't belong and then had to suck them back out. With our mouths. (Dirty jokes: ensue)

Enjoy the clips of us working while I fill out the paperwork for our carpenter's licenses. I'm pretty sure Walmart is THIS CLOSE to hiring us to build all their shit right in store for customers. I just hope they have enough bubble gum and wine for all of our building needs.

1 comment:

Beth said...

OhmyGOD I love it ;D
And miss you both, tragically.