Monday, February 15, 2010

Whose Thong Is That??

I'm exhausted. Apparently going from tragically unemployed to minimum wage for adult babysitting (also known as substitute teaching) can really run the wrecker on your mind and I just spent the last two hours half-awake dreaming that the kids upstairs were making cupcakes and there would be none left over for me if I didn't MOVE MY ASS. However, I was in such a state of extreme exhaustion that I couldn't. It was physically exhausting just contemplating having to 'move that ass' that I was willing to for-go the cupcakes.





Let me say that again. I was willing to FOR-GO THE CUPCAKES.

What was my point? Oh right, I eventually woke up and needed music to get in the mood to put away all my clean laundry that my mother took care of over the weekend. This also means that for every three pairs of clothing I put away that are mine, I will inevitably find one item that belongs to my sixteen year old sister. How does she still get our items confused?

1. I haven't worn anything of a neon shade since 2000 when it suddenly came back for like, A SECOND.
2. I'm a little bit country, she's a little bit rock and roll. Those zebra print t-shirts and sweatpants that say "bootylicious" on the back just aren't mine.
3. Those strings and straps you put into my basket aren't EVEN underpants. Those should be illegal to stick in the crack of your ass. And why do they glow in the dark?

Uggghhhh I keep missing my point. OH RIGHT, music. I was at a loss so I Googled The Temper Trap because they made me happy on a different occasion, maybe they would be just as successful today.

It's a good thing I'm a genius. Because they totally did. It takes about a minute to get into this charming little diddy, but once you do, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: