Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Musings

Do you know what watching the movie 7 Pounds results in? Tears and shame. And good music.
I've never really listened to Muse before this film. I know they got really big because of Twilight and Stephanie Meyer relies on them to write about every chiseled ab on Edward's body, so there's gotta be something to it there.
Maybe I'll start listening to them to write my blog. It's gonna get really confusing for awhile. While my life is a chaotic mess of unemployment and sarcasm, it will be laced with hints of what seems to be a Fabio novel and creatures of the night:

"Today I substitute taught for thankless eighth graders. It was dreary and depressing. Then the rain started. Edward almost ate me in Biology. We're going to prom if he doesn't kill me first. I LOVE unemployment. I wonder who's going to win at the Oscars. Perhaps I'll ask Alice for the future." and so on and so forth.

I just realized this post will only be funny if you've actually read Twilight. So...here's hoping my 13 and older female demographic is up these days.

WHAT WAS I EVEN TALKING ABOUT? Oh, yes. Seven Pounds. Muse. Feeling Good. Go.

No comments: