Monday, February 01, 2010

We Won't Discuss

How well the lines "it's a quarter after one and I'm a little drunk and I need you now" fits every Saturday for me, ever.
Or how much my best friend's boyfriend looks like the lead singer from this band.
And also, how come this chick can't get a man? I don't know how many times I've read terrible interviews with this band where the two dudes are like "I'm so blissfully married, hooray for being a country star!" while the girl sits between them, holding up a white sign with her phone number on it, desperately mouthing "Gerard Butler....Taylor Lautner...hell, Ricky Gervais....CALL ME."

1 comment:

Beth said...

This whole album realy is great, actually, and I dont even care for country music.

And honestly it's like I'm dating a country star but without the grammy invite. He even has the accent just about down.