Monday, January 25, 2010

Are You Frightened By Perfection?

I'm obsessed with Bryan Greenberg. I mean, this is a serious obsession kids. Remember back when Bring It On came out and I was head over heels in love with Jesse Bradford and won that signed photo of him from his website which I kept up in my college dorm right next to the photo of my ever precious family and the cat I had since I was twelve?

Yeah, it's that kind of obsessed. If you don't know who he is, he played Uma Thurman's too-young boyfriend in Prime and also, some really nerdy sweetheart in that weird SAT movie with Scarlett Johanson, whom we NEED to discuss later because I'm beginning to think that her marriage to Ryan Reynolds is a farce and honey, if you're not really appreciating the goods you need to LET HIM GO FOR THE REST OF US.

Anyway, he has this adorable new movie coming out called The Good Guy in which he plays, you guessed it, a delicious and good guy. You know, loves book clubs and works hard and wears really cute blue polos like he truly does work at Blockbuster and it's even kind of attractive. Plus, Alexis Bledel is in it and can I just say that my girl crush on her is a little out of control? The girl has eyes like a doe caught in headlights witnessing a murder while on stage at the Copa Cabana during amateur night.

Anyway, you can watch the trailer for it here:

But the real reason I'm talking about it is because this weird band called PlushGun does the music for it and I'm completely obsessed. I don't even understand the lyrics really, but I can't stop listening to it over and over again. I'm pretty sure it needs to go on my iPod for workout tunes. It says it's from "We Need Girlfriends" and I haven't investigated that enough to know if that's their album or a tv show or what, but fear not! I'm on the hunt. And in the mean time I'll probably download it illegally somewhere.

*Update: just KIDDING. Who downloads music ILLEGALLY? Certainly not me,mom...FBI...Baby Jesus...it was a joke. I'm totally going to amazon to buy their stuff here. And then I'm going straight to church to pray for all those crazies who steal music. Eegads.

No comments: