Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Conversation On Pogs


Scott: You should blog about fads.

Me: What do you mean?

Scott: Like, you could do a post called "Remember Pogs?"

Me: Well, yeah, I remember pogs. What else would I say?

Scott: Oh, you know. You could be all "Wow, weren't pogs weird? Remember when they were popular?"

Me: And that's it?

Scott: Well, then you could do a new fad every couple of weeks.

Me: Like...what kind of fads?

Scott: Ugg Boots.

Me: But people are still wearing Ugg Boots. I'M still wearing Ugg Boots.

Scott: Ok, what about those weird rubber shoes?

Me: WHAT rubber shoes?

Scott: Crocs or something. Yeah, yeah, and every week you could call it 'Flash from the Past with Ash'!!

Me: So you want me to talk about old fads every week.

Scott: Sure.

Me: Like, a wikipedia of fads.

Scott: Exactly.

Me: I have to go now.

Scott: Great idea, huh?

Me: YUP.

Scott:...you don't like it, do you?

Me: What? I LOOVVEEE it.

Scott: Yeah...we'll see if you actually post about it.

done and done, Scott. Done. And. Done.

No comments: