Monday, January 25, 2010

Dreading The Middle Of February


Let's not talk about the impending doom that is Valentine's Day. Let's instead discuss about how by then one of my wonderful friends will have set me up with the perfect Valentine who will inevitably buy me this. Then, let's talk about how the first time he makes a major mistake in our relationship (I give it a month...even delicious Valentines make mistakes) he'll have to take me on an ACTUAL hot air balloon ride.

And then the next time he messes up, he'll have to buy me the moon.
Dude, I'm a girl. I didn't say I liked the rules, but I follow them. Just like when my best friend Kelley's future husband messes up for the second time he'll have to buy her all of Paris to make up for it. We didn't say we liked these demands.
But Rules are Rules.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

oui, c'est vrai - tout de Paris ou rien de tout.