Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dotjr

I can't imagine that is this individuals real name, but perhaps his Dad's is Dot or something and therefore, it's legit. Who cares really, because this kid sings like an angel. His stuff is so obscure that I literally had to buy him off of some UK music site this past summer and the only way you could go see him is if you lived Ireland (lucky Irish punks....fist the landscape and now this). However, if you go to his Myspace (I know, I KNOW UGH MYSPACE GROSS EW get over it, this is what we have to work with) you can listen to his hit "Stars Fall Down". He's so adorably Irish or British or accented in some way that it might sound like, "Stars all Die" which...hell, that's depressing, but I promise it's not. And also, if you ever come across your husband singing "Love Song For Everyone" to your child, go ahead and just get him a commemorative plaque for Greatest Decision You've Ever Made In Your Life award.

5 comments:

Roxy said...

Oh holy god, he's my soulmate and he's what, 15 years old?

Now I feel dirty. I'm leaving this comment using an alias so nobody knows that apparently I'm a perv, but he is just the most adorable thing.

Anonymous said...

he's from scotland, hes 23. seriously, get it right!

Anonymous said...

aha hes 22. And from stornoway! come on guys...

dotjr said...

Hey

Saw your blog last week- thanks for spreading the word :-)

James

Beth said...

H
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T.