Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello, 1999. I've Been Missing You.

Does anyone remember Jessica Andrews? She was a huge hit when I was high school for like twenty seconds, asking "Do You Want To Kiss?" at some carnival in California. I remember watching that music video for the first time and thinking to myself, "UGH. Why did I let Dave Jokerst give me my first kiss on the Brennan's porch last year when I could have had THIS?! It's a ferris wheel ride followed by making out in a convertible...and there's a photo booth for even more ideal moment capturing!"

Really, whoever made that music video was a genius.


Alas, we all learn from our mistakes. Jessica's was when she got a little weird, skinny and boy-haircutted on everyone and disappeared for about a decade. She's back though...at least, according to this music video she is. Can I just say that I've listened to it about twelve times on repeat this morning because there is nothing on television besides "My Step Mother Is An Alien" (a classic, but still...too early for such shananigans) and I think I like it. In fact, I know I do. Someone find it for me on iTunes because I can't get it anywhere and I will not be denied.

Also, please don't ask me how badly I want her hair and eye makeup.

Just don't bother.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Whats weird is that she looks younger and better now than she did, what, 10 years ago?

Her hair IS fantastic, her bangs were killing me much like yours do.