Monday, January 18, 2010

Swoonage

I posted this ring on my best friend's Facebook wall earlier this morning with the following question posed:

"Is it wrong that the terribly cheap yet hopelessly romantic hippy in my soul, if proposed to, would say yes to this and take off with said equally poor hippy in the back of a van forever?
"

because it is in the foreseeable future that I would do that, to the dismay of my mother, for this piece of jewelry. There's something about understated beauty that kills me. If you're also into the beauty of love rather than the beauty of knock-out diamond, you can find it here on etsy.com. However, if you're simply appreciative of it but more of a Tiffany's girl, I completely understand. The hippy in me is totally outweighed by the Tiffany's in me. And trust me, you'd like the Tiffany-me better anyway. She's got spunk and is great in the sack.

No comments: