Friday, January 22, 2010

DayDream Believer


What is it about this dress that screams "You Must Have Me!"?? I mean, I've been looking at it for quite some time this morning with my morning coffee and I've come to several conclusions.
1. It's the color of putty. You remember Silly Putty, right? It's totally that color after you drop it in dirt.
2. It's shapeless. I have no idea if this girl has a waist or breasts and since those are defining features of "you are female, yup" I think they're kind of necessary.
3. I absolutely have to have it.
I mean..the sleeves are puffy pieces of chiffon and you won't be able to tell if I'm a chick or a dude in putty dirt but I just keep envisioning one day being invited as if by fluke to some sort of low-scale award show. Like, The ESPY's. I have no CLUE what happens at the ESPY's except that everyone is in a tizzy and I would like to wear this dress there and drink multi-colored punch and hang out with A-Rod to see what all the fuss is about.
However, that means that I will also have to work on buying some hair and legsfordays such as this chick. Because if you couldn't tell she was a lady by the boobs and waist, the pout certainly gives it away.

No comments: