Friday, January 22, 2010

Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

I came across these crazy hippies on an episode of One Tree Hill like, two years ago, which I'm not even ashamed to admit. It is only RECENTLY that OTH has jumped off the deep end. I can't even go into it right now; you can't just get rid of Peyton and Lucas and think that the repercussions aren't going to be ASTRONOMICALLY DISTRESSING to your ratings. HELLO, they started the sh-

I digress. What's important here is that Grace and her hippy friends play live shows like you wouldn't believe, because that's all I can find on YouTube which irritates me. When I'm sullen, I like to listen to Apologies and when I need to get ready in a hurry and only a four minute shower is possible, I like to play Mastermind because it gets my ass in gear. Listen to them here. (BLAH BLAH BLAH MYSPACE I KNOW I KNOW!) Rave about them in Comments. Go see them live in Maine in March if you can.

No comments: