Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Sixers

Kelley, in a fit of what I like to call "Being at work but not actually working" sent me maybe, well...if I had to guess....about sixty eight thousand emails the other afternoon as she went from Youtube to Youtube listening to hunky guys playing the guitar. If you're a chick, don't even pretend you don't do this. A dude and a guitar is hot and you know it.

Behold, Stephen Kellogg and The Sixers. I've been to their website and while I can't find an album to buy of theirs, I have been looping the same five songs that they offer nonstop while doing my homework and drinking coffee because it's so stinking upbeat and fantastic that I can't stop. I found this video of him and can I just say, that if I spent even one day a month with the outlook this man has on life I would be an all around better person.

I mean, it would at least get them to consider me at the gates of heaven for about fourteen seconds before they remembered about the time that I got my best friend so drunk on boxed wine and then immediately abandoned her in a random bathroom puking her guts out because I was worried about the possibility of throwing up by default of being too close to her. But for those fourteen seconds...seriously, they'd hand over the golden wings of "You're not half bad".

This dude. He's not half bad.


**Edited Due To Mental Handicappedness: I found their Cd's! You can buy them on their website here or Amazon.com here. I'll be currently shopping for the ability to not be such a blind dummy here.

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Good stuff, I like it