Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Please excuse my horrendous construction

Of course, I'm never happy with the layout of my blog and that is because until I design my own I will forever be picking on the hard work of others. It's what I do. It's like going out to a restaurant and being all "wow, that chef is high because this chicken alfredo pizza is rank' and then being all "MAKE chicken alfredo pizza? Are you JOKING? Does it come in a box??"

So in the mean time, please enjoy as the colors change and the font is too small to understand and you're temporarily blinded by my insanity as I've had too much coffee and, therefore, too much ambition. Not to mention, I'm still unemployed. Do you know what too much coffee and unemployment can do to a woman? Here's a hint: I considered starting my own "Tie-Dyed Underpants" line this morning. The demographic of hippies in need has to be huge...right?

I also spend my days applying for jobs that make absolutely no sense and watching terrible movies. Today's combination? I'm so happy you asked. Junior starring Ahnold and a spot to teach IB English in Ireland. I can honestly say that when I came across this position I was like..."Dude they have schools in Ireland? I thought it was strictly beer and hills there" but sure, kids in Ireland need an education too, right? Later today I'm planning on putting together a resume to teach scuba diving in Indonesia and watch Striptease starring Demi Moore and her kids. I feel like that combination really works. It will encourage me to get into a bathing suit state of mind. I mean, I've been trying to consider the wetsuit and it just does not work for me. How does one wear an entire outfit made of rubber? Doesn't that pull on things? What if you have an itch? What kind of undergarments are acceptable for such an ensemble? And most importantly...do you actually get wet in a wetsuit or do you take it off to reveal a completely dry body because you're coated from head to toe?? GOD I look ridiculous in those scuba masks. Maybe this isn't going to work out after all...I mean, I'm desperate to be employed but even I have standards.

I'm going to Wiki wetsuits. Someone please find me a hobby.

No comments: