Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ladies And Gentlemen, We Have A Winner

I totally love this layout. It's EXACTLY what I've been looking for. I mean, except for the Spanish. The Spanish stuff I really can't figure out but I'm currently having a blog expert/what exactly is HTML genius figure it out for me who is ALSO unemployed (dude...we have to stick together) and hopefully it will be gone or at least changed to Portuguese by tonight. I'm pretty sure I have more Portuguese followers than Spanish ones.

For all my Portuguese readers: "Ola! Desculpe, onde fica o quarto de banho?"

In other news, I babysat for a total of twenty six minutes yesterday and apparently, that's enough time to almost witness the death of a child. It started so innocently too. Observe.

Child: Ashley, can you cut me up some carrots?
Me: Of course, dear child. (Chopchopchop) Voila! Bon Appetit (hello...for all my French readers, duh)
Child: These are great! (munchmunchmunch)
Me: Wow, you really love carrots. You look like a little rabb-
Child: HACK! COUGH! HACKHACK DEATH WHEEZ!


And then she threw up that carrot in the kitchen sink and I was like "Holy CRAP am I never having children. How did this happen?! You're TEN. I thought you mastered chewing by now!" and it was such a pain in the ass to explain to her mother how a healthy afternoon snack went to awry and from now on I'm only looking for positions where I am no longer responsible for the life of another. In any way, shape or form. This pretty much limits me to a profession in stapling papers together and I'm cool with that.

No comments: